If the WSUS 3.0 SP2 stop sync after the upgrade of the SCCM 2012 to SP1 is because you need to upgrade this KB´s:
- KB2720211 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2720211)
- KB2734608 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2734608)
Note: If WSUS continuo with problems sync, you might consider to install also this one KB2530678 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2530678)
If the problem persist, check the configuration of the ports in SCCM software update point Properties and Bindings options on your IIS server. The ports must be the same in the SUP and ISS Server, for the WSUS to work correctly.
In my case I configure ports 8530 (http) and 8531 (https), on SUP to WSUS and in IIS I also add ports 8530 (http) and 8531 (https)
To open the Software Update Point Configuration Properties dialog box
- In the Configuration Manager console, navigate to System CenterConfiguration Manager / Site Database / Site Management / <site code> – <site name> / Site Settings / Component Configuration.
- Right-click Software Update Point Component, and then click Properties.
On the General:
Specifies the HTTP port number configured on the WSUS server. The site server uses this port when communicating with the WSUS server. The port number must be from 1 to 65535. For information about finding the port numbers used by WSUS, see How to Determine the Port Settings Used by WSUS.
More info about Software update point:
To add a binding to a site
User Interface (To use the UI)
- Open IIS Manager. For information about opening IIS Manager, see Open IIS Manager (IIS 7). For information about navigating to locations in the UI, see Navigation in IIS Manager (IIS 7).
- In the Connections pane, expand the Sites node in the tree, and then click to select the site for which you want to add a binding.
- In the Actions pane, click Bindings.
- In the Site Bindings dialog box, click Add.
In the Add Site Binding dialog box, add the binding information and then click OK.
More info how to add a Binding to a Site (IIS 7):
Some more useful information about WSUS and Considerations for SCCM 2012 SP1 Upgrade
WSUS 3.0 SP2 System Requirements:
Troubleshooting Software Updates Synchronization Failures: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb735874.aspx
Planning to Upgrade System Center 2012 Configuration Manager: